This week is all about mask acne. Or dare we say, MACNE?!
Whether you’re wearing your mask all day, for a small shift at the shop or a trip to the grocery store, you have got to take care of your skin! Tune in to hear our Covid mask tips, tricks and hacks. This is not a time to be slacking, and we have got you covered for mask proof makeup in shit we bought!
Deal or No Deal
Nordstrom doesn’t have much in the way of sales right now for beauty.
But as I am sure you are all aware, the Anniversary Sale has been pushed to August and you KNOW there are going to be some deals!
Fragrance is expensive and RARELY goes on this big of a sale – it is the time to stock up if you can!
- Step one, wash and change your mask!
- Treat your skincare routine like its a gym. Routine is KEY.
- Add in Salicylic acids – When applied to the skin, salicylic acid may work by helping the skin to shed dead cells from the top layer, decreases redness and swelling (inflammation). This also decreases the number of pimples that form and speeds healing.
Check out these specific products we have tried and love!
- This is the time for face wipes, but choose good ones!
- Stop wearing foundation, yes we said that!
- Play up your eyes!