What do head to toe denim, chunky highlights and cargo shorts make you think of?
Perhaps you are thinking your own current style but for most of us, these make up the symbolism of the early 2000s and like all bad pennies, it’s back baby.
The trends of the 00s have come back to haunt us one more time, like a bad night on Fireball we are here to walk you through it and hold your pony tail.
Beauty news is about product innovation, shit we bought will protect you and as always we have been up to some fun adventures we can’t wait to tell you about.
Each week we bring you the latest finds and best deals.
As two pro makeup artists, we get LOTS of discounts.
We know a deal when we see one.
Deal or No Deal?
- Ulta still has 50% off hair products, lots of killer deals. Check back each day because it changes frequently. BUT THIS IS TIME TO STOCK UP!
- Ulta has the Too Faced Tutti Frutti Collection at 50% off!
- Sephora – KVD Vegan Beauty Brow Struck Dimension Powders are $8 – Normally $21.00
- Sephora – Urban Decay Wired Palette, super vibrant and nearly neon eyeshadows on sale for $19.50 – normally $39.00
- OK OK NOT a “Deal” BUT Anthropologie is now focusing on Sexual Wellness and we think that is super cool! One item that stood out was the Rosebud Woman, Honor everyday signature balm designed to moisturize, condition and replenish intimate skin. $90.00
- Macy’s (as you know) is closing. Now is the time to take advantage of makeup and skin care discounts. Brands like Bobbi Brown, Peter Thomas Roth and Stila are marked down 20-40% off. They are also offering free shipping on orders over $25. The Sunday Riley CEO Glow set is marked down to $60! Originally valued at $100.00, thats a steal. It is a previous show favorite of ours, and we hope you take advantage of this deal!
- Nordstrom is still having some killer sales on Big Brands like Tom Ford, Dior Skin Care & YSL.
Yves Saint Laurent Vernis a levres Water Lip Stain is 30% off ( a Pro Discount) marked down to $26.00.
Tom Ford Soliel Tone up SPF 45 Hydrating Cushion Compact – Originally $88, now marked down to $61.00.
Tom Ford Soliel Glow Drops in Glacial Rose – Originally $50, marked down to $35.00.